[Gnso-epdp-team] Action item: Input on SSAC 3 and ALAC 1 use cases due by Sunday 4 August at the latest

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Thu Aug 1 16:38:18 UTC 2019

Dear EPDP Team,

In follow up to today’s call, you should have received an invite to the SSAC 3 and ALAC 1 use case google docs. Please:

  *   Provide your comments and suggestions ideally by Friday 2 August COB, but at the latest Sunday 4 August end of day.
  *   Input on SSAC 3 should be prioritized as the second/final reading is expected to take place during next week’s meeting, but ideally you are also able to provide initial input on ALAC 1.
  *   Provide your input in the form of comments which may include proposed edits, but do not edit the document directly.

The authors of the use case are expected to review the input and suggestions provided via the google doc as well as during today’s meeting and circulate an updated version of the use cases by Tuesday 6 August at the latest.

Thanks,

Caitlin, Berry and Marika

Marika Konings
Vice President, Policy Development Support – GNSO, Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN)
Email: marika.konings at icann.org<mailto:marika.konings at icann.org>

Follow the GNSO via Twitter @ICANN_GNSO
Find out more about the GNSO by taking our interactive courses<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__learn.icann.org_courses_gnso&d=DwMGaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=7_PQAir-9nJQ2uB2cWiTDDDo5Hfy5HL9rSTe65iXLVM&m=5DXgId95wrCsHi--pxTiJD7bMB9r-T5ytCn7od3CF2Q&s=Cg5uQf0yAfw-qlFZ0WNBfsLmmtBNUiH0SuI6Vg-gXBQ&e=> and visiting the GNSO Newcomer pages<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__gnso.icann.org_sites_gnso.icann.org_files_gnso_presentations_policy-2Defforts.htm-23newcomers&d=DwMGaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=7_PQAir-9nJQ2uB2cWiTDDDo5Hfy5HL9rSTe65iXLVM&m=5DXgId95wrCsHi--pxTiJD7bMB9r-T5ytCn7od3CF2Q&s=tT-E2RoAucUb3pfL9zmlbRdq1sytaEf765KOEkBVCjk&e=>.