[Gnso-epdp-team] Experts for the lunch time presentations during the LA f2f meeting

Janis Karklins karklinsj at gmail.com
Fri Aug 2 08:30:35 UTC 2019

Dear team members,

I am writing to you in inform that I have received offer from Mark
Svancarek to bring an expert from Microsoft’s Digital Crimes Unit and to
make a (lunch time) presentation of their routine practices in
investigating cases of concern to Microsoft. I think such a presentation
would help us foster understand challenges facing digital wrongdoing
investigators from private companies.

I also would like to ask if there would be any other experts who could make
lunchtime presentations either onsite or remotely.

I would be grateful for your thoughts on the proposal above.

Thank you
JK