[Gnso-epdp-team] Updated early input review tool

King, Brian Brian.King at markmonitor.com
Mon Aug 5 21:57:56 UTC 2019

Hi Marika,

Thank you for circulating. We are working on our clarifying questions / comments, and hope to have these all submitted in about a week.

Brian J. King
Director of Internet Policy and Industry Affairs

T +1 443 761 3726
markmonitor.com<http://www.markmonitor.com>

MarkMonitor
Protecting companies and consumers in a digital world