[Gnso-epdp-team] Experts for the lunch time presentations during the LA f2f meeting

Alex Deacon alex at colevalleyconsulting.com
Tue Aug 6 16:58:10 UTC 2019

I would be interested in hearing from the Microsoft DCU team and having the
opportunity to ask them questions on how they do what they do.

However  I also appreciate Ayden’s strongly held feelings so perhaps we
should consider a happy hour presentation at the end of our day allowing us
to take full advantage of the facilitators and our time together during the
day.

What could be more fun than learning about digital crimes investigation
while enjoying a cocktail or three?

Alex

*Alex Deacon*
Cole Valley Consulting