[Gnso-epdp-team] Experts for the lunch time presentations during the LA f2f meeting

Mueller, Milton L milton at gatech.edu
Thu Aug 8 17:23:26 UTC 2019

What he said:

From: Gnso-epdp-team <gnso-epdp-team-bounces at icann.org> On Behalf Of Alan Woods
I think we are all well aware that problems are faced by those who used these streams of data, and we of course have much sympathy for those who have built process and procedure over the years reliant on this data. That is why we are all sitting at this table, is it not?  A presentation on how it's now suddenly difficult to follow those old processes is simply not going to help in our task. Can we please focus on the actual task as to actually finding the new and realistic path of least resistance, whilst still ensuring that such data sharing is, for once, legal.

Dr. Milton L Mueller
Georgia Institute of Technology
School of Public Policy