[Gnso-epdp-team] Proposed Agenda - EPDP Team meeting #13 - 13 August at 14.00 UTC

mail at berrycobb.com mail at berrycobb.com
Mon Aug 12 15:34:46 UTC 2019

Dear EPDP Team,

We have a pretty simple agenda tomorrow for those of the group that wish to
join. I will present this package for the first 20 minutes or so. I will
also provide an illustrative component that I hope helps to explain how the
project plan is mostly structured and how it begins to define the project's
critical path. We'll then open up discussion and questions and conclude with
next steps. After the agenda, I'm reposting a short explanation of the
package I sent last week.

Note, I'm still updating the Gantt project plan, so it will be slightly
different than what is attached here. We'll also provide a link to the
updated Work Plan and Action Items Google sheet that we'll use going
forward. As an example, the Use Case calendar will now live there.

I guess it's a good sign that this call is not scheduled for 13 UTC.

Best regards,

Caitlin, Marika and Berry

==============

EPDP Phase 2 - Meeting #13

Proposed Agenda

Thursday, 13 August 2019 at 14.00 UTC

1.                     Roll Call & SOI Updates (5 minutes)

2.                     Confirmation of agenda (Chair)

3.                     Welcome and housekeeping issues (Chair) (5 minutes)

a. Chair Introduction

4.                     Review of EPDP-P2 Project Management and Workplan
Package (45 minutes)

a. Overview of work products

b. Deeper review of the summary and full Gantt chart project plan

c. Overview of Use Case and Dedicated Topic approach (explains early stage
of critical path)

5.                     Any other business (5 minutes)

6.                     Wrap and confirm next EPDP Team meeting:

a. Reminder: Thursday 15 August 2019 at 14.00 UTC (5 minutes)

b. Confirm action items

Berry Cobb

@berrycobb

GNSO Policy Consultant