[Gnso-epdp-team] Question in preparation of the LA F2F meeting

Matt Serlin matt at brandsight.com
Tue Aug 20 17:30:33 UTC 2019

Yes I would agree with Milton…I think it would be valuable to get an update from the Strawberry team on the current status of their engagement with DPA’s but wouldn’t want this to be a terribly long session I don’t think. Perhaps over lunch one of the days would be a good time? We’ve obviously got lots of work to do as a team but do think it’s valuable to engage with them.

Regards,
Matt