[Gnso-epdp-team] Question in preparation of the LA F2F meeting

Greg Aaron greg at illumintel.com
Thu Aug 29 13:46:07 UTC 2019

Dear Janis:

I guess it depends on whether Goran and the Strawberry Team have any information for us that may inform the week’s discussions.  If they have some useful news or insights for us, then that information would be good to receive earlier, so the team can take it into consideration during the week’s work.  If they just have updates that will not inform the week’s work, then later in the F2F.  Either way, the presentation should be economical and to the point; ePDP leadership can to talk with Strawberry and figure out relevance and confirm goals.

All best,

--Greg