[Gnso-epdp-team] Zero Draft Google Doc?

Caitlin Tubergen caitlin.tubergen at icann.org
Sat Aug 31 22:43:02 UTC 2019

Hi Milton,

A link to the zero draft Google doc was included in the notes from the last meeting.

Please find it here:

  1.  Support Staff to populate the zero draft into a Google Doc, and invite team members to provide any additional comments or expressions of concern by Thursday, 5 September 2019<x-apple-data-detectors://3>. Comments will be used to create the 0.1 draft for discussion in Los Angeles. Please find the Google doc here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TKw8tOe0qgkXgBNLjVxb7l7tu20UF9t-/edit#.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Marika, Berry, and Caitlin