[Gnso-epdp-team] Moving on....

Alan Woods alan at donuts.email
Wed Dec 4 09:32:37 UTC 2019

Alex,

It has been a pleasure working with you on the EPDP. Your exceptionally
constructive and well thought out inputs will be sorely missed from the
team! The EPDP team will be worse off without you, but I wish you good
speed on your new found freedom! :)

Warmest regards,

Alan

[image: Donuts Inc.] <http://donuts.domains>
Alan Woods
Senior Compliance & Policy Manager, Donuts Inc.
------------------------------
Suite 301,
Block D, Iveagh Court
Harcourt Road
Dublin 2, County Dublin
Ireland

<https://www.facebook.com/donutstlds>   <https://twitter.com/DonutsInc>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/donuts-inc>

Please NOTE: This electronic message, including any attachments, may
include privileged, confidential and/or inside information owned by Donuts
Inc. . Any distribution or use of this communication by anyone other than
the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  If
you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by replying to
this message and then delete it from your system. Thank you.