[Gnso-epdp-team] CPH Response to Draft Initial Report
James M. Bladel
jbladel at godaddy.com
Wed Dec 4 14:08:13 UTC 2019
I agree with Alan and others.
Committing to an all-day Saturday meeting is a non-starter. Most (if not all) folks here are also holding down full time jobs and (trying) to engage with friends and family during the holidays. My Saturdays are for them.
From: Gnso-epdp-team <gnso-epdp-team-bounces at icann.org> on behalf of Alan Greenberg <alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca>
Date: Wednesday, December 4, 2019 at 07:02
To: "gnso-epdp-team at icann.org" <gnso-epdp-team at icann.org>, Janis Karklins <karklinsj at gmail.com>, "Crossman, Matthew" <mmcross at amazon.com>
Cc: "gnso-epdp-team at icann.org" <gnso-epdp-team at icann.org>
Subject: Re: [Gnso-epdp-team] CPH Response to Draft Initial Report
Notice: This email is from an external sender.
Such a Saturday meeting would not be possible for me.
Sent from my mobile. Please excuse brevity and typos.
On December 4, 2019 6:03:08 AM EST, Janis Karklins <karklinsj at gmail.com> wrote:
Good morning Matthew,
Thank you for sharing the CPH initial reaction to the draft Initial Report.
My push behind the proposed deadline of publishing the Initial Report is to respond to expectations of wider ICANN community. Your proposed Interim Status Report does not contribute to the goal of advancing the time of publication of the Final Report before the June ICANN meeting. Therefore, I don't see added value to such publication. This is not required by operational procedures of PDPs.
I acknowledge that there are still some unresolved issues therefore I propose options at this stage, hoping that clarity will be provided prior the publication of the Final Report.
If more time is needed before putting out the Initial Report on Dec 12, maybe we can think of a marathon Team call on Saturday, Dec 7. If we would spend extra 6-8 hours, maybe we could get on the same page. I understand agressivity of my proposal, but pls consider prior the call later today.
On Tue, Dec 3, 2019 at 9:40 PM Crossman, Matthew via Gnso-epdp-team <gnso-epdp-team at icann.org<mailto:gnso-epdp-team at icann.org>> wrote:
Attached is the CPH response to the draft Initial Report. We look forward to discussing further on our call tomorrow.
Gnso-epdp-team mailing list
Gnso-epdp-team at icann.org<mailto:Gnso-epdp-team at icann.org>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gnso-epdp-team