[Gnso-epdp-team] Data enrichment companies

Volker Greimann vgreimann at key-systems.net
Tue Dec 10 17:59:59 UTC 2019

Still waiting for Facebook to publish a verified whois of their account
holders ;-)

Best,

Volker

Am 09.12.2019 um 09:46 schrieb Ayden Férdeline:
> I don't want to disagree with someone from my own stakeholder group,
> but I don't understand how this is a "quick solution to the SSAD
> problem"? These services contain names, emails, and LinkedIn URLs - I
> don't see how these are substitutes for the data elements in Whois.
> And how are you even meant to know who to search for in one of these
> third-party services, absent the name of a registrant? These
> third-party services that pull in random data sets should be reigned
> in, not what we recommend others turn to locate/trace a registrant.
>
> Ayden Férdeline

Volker A. Greimann
General Counsel and Policy Manager
*KEY-SYSTEMS GMBH*

T: +49 6894 9396901
M: +49 6894 9396851
F: +49 6894 9396851
W: www.key-systems.net

Key-Systems GmbH is a company registered at the local court of
Saarbruecken, Germany with the registration no. HR B 18835
CEO: Alexander Siffrin

Part of the CentralNic Group PLC (LON: CNIC) a company registered in
England and Wales with company number 8576358.