[Gnso-epdp-team] Update to SOI

Johan Helsingius julf at julf.com
Thu Dec 19 15:07:34 UTC 2019

As there was no opportunity to do so at the beginning of the call today,
I am hereby flagging some minor updates to my SOI.

Last week, instead of attending the EPDP call, I was at the autumn
meeting of the Finnish Internet Association that is the Finnish ISOC
chapter and thus an ICANN At-Large Structure, and ended up elected to
the board, so I guess I now have one toe in the ALAC camp.

I am also not a member of Non Commercial Users Constituency any more,
but a constitution-less member of the Noncommercial Stakeholder Group.

	Julf