[Gnso-epdp-team] Update to SOI

Hadia Abdelsalam Mokhtar EL miniawi Hadia at tra.gov.eg
Thu Dec 19 16:11:06 UTC 2019

Welcome to the ALAC Julf  :)

Hadia
-----Original Message-----
From: Gnso-epdp-team [mailto:gnso-epdp-team-bounces at icann.org] On Behalf Of Johan Helsingius
Sent: Thursday, December 19, 2019 5:08 PM
To: gnso-epdp-team at icann.org
Subject: [Gnso-epdp-team] Update to SOI

As there was no opportunity to do so at the beginning of the call today,
I am hereby flagging some minor updates to my SOI.

Last week, instead of attending the EPDP call, I was at the autumn
meeting of the Finnish Internet Association that is the Finnish ISOC
chapter and thus an ICANN At-Large Structure, and ended up elected to
the board, so I guess I now have one toe in the ALAC camp.

I am also not a member of Non Commercial Users Constituency any more,
but a constitution-less member of the Noncommercial Stakeholder Group.

	Julf