[Gnso-epdp-team] New full representative for NCSG

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Fri Dec 20 14:22:04 UTC 2019

The NCSG team is pleased to report that Stefan Filipovic has agreed to step forward as a full representative rather than an alternate, replacing Farzaneh Badii.  We are very glad to welcome him, given that we expect more work will be coming at us in the New Year!  Stefan is a Master of Law student at the Norwegian Research Center for Computers and Law in Oslo, and a research assistant on a very interesting robotics project.

Stephanie Perrin