[Gnso-epdp-team] Revised Recommendations for (Final) Review - Research Purpose

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 08:36:14 UTC 2019

Dear All,
We are up to the teeth on work before finalizing the Final Report
Not wirthstanding the need or otherwise " Purpose O"my question is do we
really need to conclude on that ?
Does it have a priority within the framework of GPDR ,Phase 1 ( Current
EPDP work )
If not stop discussion and prostpone itz to later stage ,perhaps Phase 2 or
later
Regards
Kavouss