[Gnso-epdp-team] [Ext] RE: Proposed language in relation to process for amendments to RRAs

Anderson, Marc mcanderson at verisign.com
Wed Feb 6 21:50:23 UTC 2019

I am familiar with the existing process.  I’ll quibble a little over your response by saying that the temp spec did not replace the existing process.  What it did was create a (supplemental) streamlined approval process for RRA amendments that followed a template (later) agreed to by registries, registrars and ICANN org.

The need for this streamlined process has passed and I believe the correct course of action is to let it expire leaving the rigor of the existing RRA amendment process.

Best,

Marc