[Gnso-epdp-team] [Ext] Re: FW: Response from ICANN Compliance re. registrations under the 2009 RAA

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Thu Feb 7 16:37:36 UTC 2019

No it does not.

"Any contact information" might be Tech contact which is not a contact for the RNH itself. And it does not require there to be both telephone and e-mail. And that is the current minimum contact requirement.

My version says that and also gives contracted parties full flexibility in implementing.

Immediately following this meeting, I will be driving all day and will be out of contact.

Alan