[Gnso-epdp-team] [Ext] Phase II

Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 19:55:00 UTC 2019

Kurt
Marika
One again I am not convinced by the reply given
There are several area that we mentioned such a such thing need to be reviewed . These stemmed from the discussion and NOT envisaged by Charter.
Pls leave gage batter to Kurt who is responsible for the outcome of the team
Regards
Kavouss

Sent from my iPhone