[Gnso-epdp-team] Updated Implementation Bridge Language

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 14:38:20 UTC 2019

Dear Alan,
Thank you very much for the message.
1.What is the Origin of February 29, 2020?
Is it related to February 298,2019?
2.*OR continue to implement measures consistent with the Temporary
Specification (as adopted by the ICANN Board on 17 May 2018, and expired on
25 May 2019)*
For how long they  may continue?  If  the concept is that they never ever
comply with what EPDP Concluded and agreed by GNSO  /ICANN in one form or
other ,I would like to know the rationale for that
3*.Registries and registrars who continue to implement measures compliant
with the expired Temporary Specification *during that period yet to be
decided  *will not be subject to Compliance **penalty **specificall**y
related to those measures *being adopted  *until February 29, 2020.*
I have difficulties that after all these efforts such a liberty and freedom
to be given to registries and registrars .
Please kindly clarify the matter
Tks