[Gnso-epdp-team] Consensus Call - Bundle #3

Kurt Pritz kurt at kjpritz.com
Tue Feb 12 18:24:21 UTC 2019

Hi Everyone:

I have attached Bundle 3 of the consensus designations. As some items are still in discussion or newly minted, I have held off assigning a designation to those. To make it clear, I have created two separate tables (3A and 3B).

I have taken a conservative approach in holding back a final designation where we have not received feedback on final wording. However, I do think we have agreement on nearly all of these and look forward to closing them out by the end of this week.

Please comment on Table 3A by the end of this week if you disagree or wish to discuss the level of consensus indicated. Please use Table 3B  to consider your response so that we can request a rapid turnaround on that table when it is issued.

Please read the introduction to the document for a more complete explanation.

Please let me know if you have questions or need for further explanation.

As always, thank you and best regards,

Kurt