[Gnso-epdp-team] Consensus Call - Bundle #3

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 22:54:52 UTC 2019

I am truly sorry and apologize to all for confusing the columns.I was
referring to recommendation 18, page 9/10/11 of this report, reasonable
access. the column says that language been revised on 11 Feb and is giving
time for the group to review it.

It is in the final report that Rafik shared with a caveat that "agreement
in principle awaiting sign off of latest language -[page 20]". I hope I got
the numbers correct this time.

Farzaneh