[Gnso-epdp-team] Permission to publish redacted information

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Fri Feb 15 18:03:32 UTC 2019

Any of the fields that are redacted but not
explicitly contact which I would class as mailing
address, telephone and e-mail. Based on the table
on page 50/51, that means the Registry Registrant
ID, Registrant name, Organization, Tech ID, Tech
Name. The two name fields and Organization are in
my mind the most important, but I see no reason
not to follow the original intent and apply to all redacted fields.

If those are implied in "contact information", it
should explicitly be stated because it is not obvious.

Also note the the term "additional" is vague. I
believe it should specifically refer to the
redacted or otherwise obscured fields.

Alan