[Gnso-epdp-team] Point of clarification Re: Purpose 2

Ben Butler bbutler at godaddy.com
Wed Feb 20 12:43:31 UTC 2019

Hi Kurt, Marika, and team.

In reviewing the recent concern designations that were sent to the team, I noticed that SSAC’s position was listed as opposed to Purpose 2.  In reviewing the deliberations within SSAC, this should instead be “support with comments”.   Our concerns with Purpose 2 were concerning vagueness in the language, but overall, we are supporting purpose 2 and look forward to the work on this area in Phase 2.

Just wanted to clarify that so as to make the consensus designation efforts clearer.

Thank You.

-Ben