[Gnso-epdp-team] Modified GAC Statement

Heineman, Ashley AHeineman at ntia.doc.gov
Wed Feb 20 17:56:15 UTC 2019

Hello all.  My sincerest apologies for any potential confusion, but please find a mildly revised version of the GAC Statement to the Final Phase 1 Report.  This attempts to clarify some confusion around our concerns pertaining to the organization field as well as to update where we stand on Recommendation 18 in light of today's call.

EPDP support staff, please kindly use this version for including in the report and apologies again for sending in a revised version.