[Gnso-epdp-team] Resignation Redux

Thomas Rickert epdp at gdpr.ninja
Fri Feb 22 09:18:11 UTC 2019

Hi Kurt,
this is sad news.

I guess it is fair to say that this EPDP is amongst the most demanding projects ICANN has ever had. You and our excellent staff team have taken us further than most in the community thought we could ever get.

Thanks for your dedication and tireless work, your professionalism and your kindness. Kudos and get some deserved rest now!!

See you soon and all the best,
Thomas