[Gnso-epdp-team] Kobe Planning

Kurt Pritz kurt at kjpritz.com
Tue Feb 26 20:44:12 UTC 2019

Hi Everyone:

With our activities in somewhat of a state of flux, we are writing to let you know that we plan to maintain most of the Kobe meeting schedule. During a call with GNSO Council leadership, we agreed to use the opportunity for planning and prep work for Phase 2, while waiting for any additional GNSO Council instructions.

We will use the Saturday meeting slot for Phase 2 planning, and a discussion on how to manage the coincident Implementation and Phase 2 efforts. We will plan to start Saturday at 11AM and spend 60-90 minutes reviewing GNSO Council decisions and guidance, take some early input from each group and set meeting objectives. We’ll break for lunch and continue through the afternoon until 18:30. We are hoping to provide some recreative refreshments around 1700 or so.

We currently have meeting slots reserved at Sunday 1700-1830; Wednesday 1030-1200; Thursday 0830-1015.  It is likely that we will meet the Technical Study Group either Sunday or Wednesday depending on their availability. Thursday, we will meet to review discussions during the GNSO Council meeting and other GDPR-related discussions from earlier in the week.

We are using these weeks before the meeting for leadership / support team coordination and to touch base with the GNSO Council leadership to make sure we have adequate planning going into the next phase of our work.

See you in Kobe and best regards,

Kurt & Rafik