[Gnso-epdp-team] Public Comment review and Thursday meeting agenda

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 21:35:27 UTC 2019

Dear All,
I did inform you how other organization prepare consolidated documents for
discussion.
Pls find attached an example of such process
In recent ITU Plenipotentiary Conference we have deals with 209 Resolutions
and 13 Decision among which I am sending you an example for Resolution 130;
Cyber security
It is a simple process,. no tools  , no special procédure very easy and
user's friendly
Regards
Kavouss