[Gnso-epdp-team] EPDP Review of Public Comment

Kurt Pritz kurt at kjpritz.com
Fri Jan 4 22:04:54 UTC 2019

Hi Everyone:

The Support team has reflected on the progress in the last meeting and the amount of work before us. I have attached a plan for reviewing the public comment that would be put in place as early as Tuesday. This will require some reflection and response on your part over the weekend - mainly to review the attached and signal agreement or suggestion for amendment. This is a significant departure from our usual operating mode but, I believe is necessary.

This recommendation provides a process but not a methodology or standard of review for the comments. Clearly, some standard is required to make our review more objective and efficient. I found Mark’s emailed suggestion helpful on this. We will continue analyze different possibilities over the weekend and would appreciate any recommendation from the team.

Let me know your thoughts. There will be additional followups in the very near future.

Thanks and best regards,

Kurt