[Gnso-epdp-team] draft of final report

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Thu Jan 10 19:15:46 UTC 2019

I totally support this request.

Stephanie Perrin

On 2019-01-10 13:09, Anderson, Marc via Gnso-epdp-team wrote:
Kurt and leadership team,

Given that we are in the  middle of our review of public comments and still have the face to face meeting next week, I feel somewhat bad asking this, however February 1st is 3 weeks from tomorrow.  Given the timeline, I’m requesting an initial draft of the final report for working group members to begin to review and provide feedback on.

The initial report was very much written for its intended purpose of updating the community on the progress we have made and soliciting input on the issues we are grappling with so I’m assuming some amount of rework will be necessary.  I’m also mindful that the bar of consensus on final (phase 1) policy recommendations to the GNSO council is higher that of good enough for the initial report.  The sooner we can see the draft and start working against that the better and more likely we are to meet our timelines.

Thank you,
Marc

Marc Anderson
mcanderson at verisign.com<mailto:mcanderson at verisign.com>