[Gnso-epdp-team] EPDP Kobe

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 20:52:43 UTC 2019

Dear Kurt

EPDP ,I received the following from secretariat

*From Marika Koenig *

*Dear All,*

*For your information, the following meetings have been requested for the
EPDP Team for ICANN64:*

   - *Saturday, 09 March - 08:30-18:30 *
   - *Sunday, 10 March - 17:00-18:30*
   - *Wed, 13 March - 10:30 -12:00*
   - *Thursday, 14 March - 08:30-10:15*

*It will be decided closer to the date whether all these sessions are
needed, but at a minimum, the EPDP Team is expected to meet all day on
Saturday 9 March. *

*Note that no travel support is available for this meeting, but remote
participation will be available. Similarly, alternates can be requested to
step in for members not attending ICANN64.*

*Best regards,*

*Caitlin, Berry and Marika*

Unquote

This announcement is disappointing and frustrating as based on the past
experience all these TEAM MEETINGS were provided with travel support.

I do not understand nor convinced that why for almost the last f2f meeting
there would be no travel support

In view of the circumstances some of us encountering, may I request you to
seriously consider the matter and provide travel support at least for those
who are in special circumstances or those that they asked for that

I am awaiting your kind attention and favourable reply as soon as possible
allowing us to make the travel arrangement in a smooth manner

Regards

Kavouss