[Gnso-epdp-team] For your review - draft EPDP Team Final Report

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Sun Jan 20 16:57:30 UTC 2019

I would like to echo Kavouss' gratitude and admiration.  I will confess to being a bit grouchy on Friday by the time we ended (ceiling lady was not helping my good humour, I must say).  I neglected to call for a round of applause for the tireless efforts of the ICANN policy support team not just to keep up in fresh documents, documenting our every twist and turn, but keeping us fed and watered and accommodating time changes.  Thanks to all of you, it was really well done.

I have no travel excuses for not doing anything today, I am just plain goofing off.

Stephanie Perrin