[Gnso-epdp-team] Integrate ARS into Purpose

Theo Geurts gtheo at xs4all.nl
Thu Jan 24 13:59:12 UTC 2019

When we mention the ARS program what exactly does that entail?
The current/pre-GDPR WHOIS ARS program was far from GDPR compliant,
including ICANN ORG making robocalls to registrants and emailing
registrants to verify the email address correctness.

Apologies if I missed the memo on this subject explaining all this.

Thanks
Theo