[Gnso-epdp-team] Notes, action items and outcomes of today's EPDP Team meeting

Kurt Pritz kurt at kjpritz.com
Fri Jan 25 16:23:24 UTC 2019

Hi Kavouss:

Thank you for this recommendation and I apologize for getting back to you some days later on it.

My recollection was this was discussed at the Team level. (If that recollection is faulty, we discussed a similar issue and can apply the same rationale that I describe below.)

I believe your proposal is an accurate gauge of the team sentiment. However, the recommended change essentially states, we will comply to the GDPR, which is what we are trying to do in every case. I remember, either in this case or another, similar language was debated and it was determined that language merely echoing the GDPR would not be appropriate.

If you disagree with this - let’s discuss it offline to see if there is another way to address your concern.

Thanks and best regards,

kurt