[Gnso-epdp-team] Recommendation 13 - Responsibilities of the Parties - email list discussion

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 23:23:26 UTC 2019

Thanks Kurt

I had the impression that ICANN org suggested data protection agreement as
opposed to data processing agreements. I also think that data protection
agreement is not really a legal term. What does data protection agreement
mean and why was it suggested by ICANN org? (I was listening in, not in the
room, so if I am wrong please correct me.

Farzaneh