[Gnso-epdp-team] Extreme workload warning!

Kurt Pritz kurt at kjpritz.com
Mon Jan 28 21:09:29 UTC 2019

Hi James and everyone:

I got it.

I am at NamesCon and spent the ride to the airport this morning on a EPDP staff call and have been hold up in my room typing up legal issues since I arrived. I haven’t sold (or bought) a domain name yet.

The additional sessions are not a requirement; invitations were sent as placeholders as a heads up,  but there is no confirmation yet on whether we go ahead with these or whether they are needed. Let’s discuss the go-forward plan on the call tomorrow - although we might not have a Plan B in place by then - we can at least generate a joint understanding of status and final objective.

Thanks (Stephanie and James) for this interjection.

Best regards,

Kurt