[Gnso-epdp-team] Fwd: [council] FW: WHOIS Accuracy Reporting System (ARS) - Status Update

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Mon Jul 8 08:41:58 UTC 2019

Hi all,

Since we have a call tomorrow for ARS/Accuracy for priority 2, I am sharing
here the letter sent by Goran to GNSO Council concerning "concerning the
WHOIS Accuracy Reporting System (ARS), the EPDP Phase 1 recommendations,
and Phase 1 implementation issues.". The council is asking for input for
EPDP team that can be included in council reponse to the letter, prior to
GNSO Council meeting on 18th July.
While we are not planning to discuss the letter tomorrow, the outcome of
the deliberations will help the EPDP Team subsequently to prepare its input.

Best,

Rafik