[Gnso-epdp-team] Early input review and questions

Anderson, Marc mcanderson at verisign.com
Fri Jul 19 18:05:40 UTC 2019

Marika,

Can you confirm what the expected action item is for the early input?  My understanding is that each group is expected to review all the early input and if there are any questions, submit them.  That seems to be what is indicated in your email below.  The linked Google document however includes labels for concerns, divergence, agreement and new ideas which seems to imply more is expected from the working group review.

Thanks,
Marc