[Gnso-epdp-team] Use cases grouping proposal

Janis Karklins karklinsj at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 19:41:20 UTC 2019

Dear team members,

Last Thursday I asked staff working with Milton, Margie and Brian to work
towards agreement on the grouping of the use cases.
The attached file represents the result of their work and acceptance. Hope
the rest of the team will be in a position to accept the compromise.
We as a team will have a chance to look at this compromise proposal during
tomorrow's call.
I would like to thank staff, Milton, Margie and Brian for very constructive
engagement in reaching this compromise agreement.
Best regards
JK