[Gnso-epdp-team] For your input - categorization ranking survey - deadline Monday 29 July 2019

Matt Serlin matt at brandsight.com
Thu Jul 25 19:18:48 UTC 2019

Thanks Marika…we look forward to completing the survey.

Thinking about today’s call further, I would just like to urge us to try and focus on getting through each use case on its own and put any related and dependent issues in the parking lot for the time being. I worry that we will get wrapped up on these issues on every use case that we walk through thus making this exercise extremely inefficient.

I would encourage us to continue to walk through each use case individually and on its merits fully recognizing there are outstanding macro issues that will need to be discussed once we get through all the use cases.

I’ll be on vacation the next two calls but look forward to catching back up when I return.

Regards,
Matt