[Gnso-epdp-team] CPH comment on purposes

Janis Karklins karklinsj at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 16:07:42 UTC 2019

Thank you, Matt, for your contribution on behalf of the CPH.
May I ask you be prepared to explain CPH position during tomorrow's meeting
under relevant agenda item as well as indicate whether in CPH opinion exist
any other legitimate interest or purpose apart the one CPH supports. That
clarity would be helpful in assessing Team's options going forward.
Thank you in advance
JK