[Gnso-epdp-team] RRSG position on work-tracks

Volker Greimann vgreimann at key-systems.net
Mon May 6 09:04:11 UTC 2019

Hi all,

regarding the proposal for Phase 2 to work in 2 tracks, the RrSG needs
time to be able to properly discuss this within the SG.

We therefore request that no decision be made on the work plan with
regards to having tracks or not until we are able to come back with a
response. While we will endeavour to present our position as soon as
possible, we do not expect this to occur prior to or during the GDD
Summit this week.

--
Volker A. Greimann
General Counsel and Policy Manager

T: +49 6894 9396901
M: +49 6894 9396851
F: +49 6894 9396851
W: www.key-systems.net

Key-Systems GmbH is a company registered at the local court of
Saarbruecken, Germany with the registration no. HR B 18835
CEO: Alexander Siffrin

Part of the CentralNic Group PLC (LON: CNIC) a company registered in
England and Wales with company number 8576358.