[Gnso-epdp-team] For your review - proposed response to Göran Marby

Volker Greimann vgreimann at key-systems.net
Wed May 8 11:22:29 UTC 2019

Should we maybe add a line that any input from such a small group would
only be tentative and subject to confirmation by the whole group? We are
at the start of the work here and I have strong reservation of
delegating a core part of our work to a small team without even having
first outlined the position of the entire group.

It seems to be too soon for this.

If on the other hand the only purpose of the small group is to observe
the work of ICANN org and report back to the EPDP to inform our
deliberations, that would be more acceptable.

Best,

Volker

Am 04.05.2019 um 14:12 schrieb Marika Konings:

> Dear EPDP Team,
>
> On behalf of Janis, per the action item from our last meeting, please
> find attached the proposed response to Göran in relation to this
> letter (see
> https://gnso.icann.org/sites/default/files/file/field-file-attach/marby-to-karklins-drazek-01may19-en.pdf).
>

> Please share any comments you may have by Wednesday 8 May at the latest.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Caitlin, Berry and Marika
>
> */Marika Konings/*
>
> /Vice President, Policy Development Support – GNSO, Internet
> Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN) /
>
> /Email: marika.konings at icann.org <mailto:marika.konings at icann.org> /
>
> //
>
> /Follow the GNSO via Twitter @ICANN_GNSO/
>
> /Find out more about the GNSO by taking our interactive courses
> <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__learn.icann.org_courses_gnso&d=DwMGaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=7_PQAir-9nJQ2uB2cWiTDDDo5Hfy5HL9rSTe65iXLVM&m=5DXgId95wrCsHi--pxTiJD7bMB9r-T5ytCn7od3CF2Q&s=Cg5uQf0yAfw-qlFZ0WNBfsLmmtBNUiH0SuI6Vg-gXBQ&e=> and
> visiting the GNSO Newcomer pages
> <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__gnso.icann.org_sites_gnso.icann.org_files_gnso_presentations_policy-2Defforts.htm-23newcomers&d=DwMGaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=7_PQAir-9nJQ2uB2cWiTDDDo5Hfy5HL9rSTe65iXLVM&m=5DXgId95wrCsHi--pxTiJD7bMB9r-T5ytCn7od3CF2Q&s=tT-E2RoAucUb3pfL9zmlbRdq1sytaEf765KOEkBVCjk&e=>.
> /

Volker A. Greimann
General Counsel and Policy Manager
*KEY-SYSTEMS GMBH*

T: +49 6894 9396901
M: +49 6894 9396851
F: +49 6894 9396851
W: www.key-systems.net

Key-Systems GmbH is a company registered at the local court of
Saarbruecken, Germany with the registration no. HR B 18835
CEO: Alexander Siffrin

Part of the CentralNic Group PLC (LON: CNIC) a company registered in
England and Wales with company number 8576358.