[Gnso-epdp-team] For your review - work sheets work stream 2 topics

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Wed May 15 01:33:12 UTC 2019

Dear EPDP Team,

To facilitate your review and input on the scope, expected deliverable, legal questions, required reading, briefings to be provided, dependencies, proposed timing and approach for the topics in phase 2, the staff support team has prepared the following work sheets for work stream 2 topics:

  *   Display of information of affiliated vs. accredited privacy / proxy providers: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1izpX2C-RrfAdRgRDwBO9tQuJIBA9Xt38p1MTJgQNDGI/edit?usp=sharing
  *   Legal vs natural persons: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vEetjWuRlf2uvCCUREHf9G7ac5z2hk_sgGiOSJC3JO8/edit?usp=sharing
  *   City field redaction: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rdtRLaNm5DiWR_EPei4Oi64FaDauIXEQhnF2Lm_NxbI/edit?usp=sharing
  *   Data retention: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xlw1N7omlgPKjag_FnOy03NRvByol8IaJma5zNPkWaY/edit?usp=sharing
  *   Potential OCTO Purpose: https://docs.google.com/document/d/174PSGgWB-UTTcqIA-NndIVDkP6WR701tzwjDsozVRXM/edit?usp=sharing
  *   Feasibility of unique contacts to have a uniform anonymized email address - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1meyuNRsq4sMOI6pefJk4jZevaKUsTkVf8_XyW1tRaiA/edit?usp=sharing

Following Thursday’s meeting, staff will also update the worksheet for work stream 1.

The worksheets are expected to form the basis for the development of a detailed work plan so please make sure to review these and provide your group’s input by using the comment or suggestion mode.

Best regards,

Caitlin, Berry and Marika

Marika Konings
Vice President, Policy Development Support – GNSO, Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN)
Email: marika.konings at icann.org<mailto:marika.konings at icann.org>

Follow the GNSO via Twitter @ICANN_GNSO
Find out more about the GNSO by taking our interactive courses<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__learn.icann.org_courses_gnso&d=DwMGaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=7_PQAir-9nJQ2uB2cWiTDDDo5Hfy5HL9rSTe65iXLVM&m=5DXgId95wrCsHi--pxTiJD7bMB9r-T5ytCn7od3CF2Q&s=Cg5uQf0yAfw-qlFZ0WNBfsLmmtBNUiH0SuI6Vg-gXBQ&e=> and visiting the GNSO Newcomer pages<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__gnso.icann.org_sites_gnso.icann.org_files_gnso_presentations_policy-2Defforts.htm-23newcomers&d=DwMGaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=7_PQAir-9nJQ2uB2cWiTDDDo5Hfy5HL9rSTe65iXLVM&m=5DXgId95wrCsHi--pxTiJD7bMB9r-T5ytCn7od3CF2Q&s=tT-E2RoAucUb3pfL9zmlbRdq1sytaEf765KOEkBVCjk&e=>.