[Gnso-epdp-team] WORKING **Update on audio cast / EPDP Phase 2 Meeting #2 - Thursday 16 May at 14.00 UTC

Terri Agnew terri.agnew at icann.org
Thu May 16 14:40:20 UTC 2019

**UPDATE

The audio cast is up and running, you are able to join at this time.

Meeting Audio Cast (for observers)

To join the event, click on the link:

Listen in browser: http://stream.icann.org:8000/stream01

Listen in application such as iTunes: http://stream.icann.org:8000/stream01.m3u

Best,

Terri

From: Terri Agnew <terri.agnew at icann.org>
Date: Thursday, May 16, 2019 at 8:41 AM
To: "gnso-epdp-team at icann.org" <gnso-epdp-team at icann.org>
Cc: "gnso-secs at icann.org" <gnso-secs at icann.org>
Subject: **Update on audio cast / EPDP Phase 2 Meeting #2 - Thursday 16 May at 14.00 UTC

***BIG NOTE:

Please note we are having technical issues with the audiocast for today's EPDP- Phase 2 Team meeting. It will not be available to listen 'live', but of course, the recordings will be posted immediately after the meeting. We will keep you posted if any changes.

This is for the 16 May meeting only.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Terri