[Gnso-epdp-team] Access vs Disclosure and Centralized vs Decentralized

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Fri May 17 13:28:05 UTC 2019

Of course there will be rules associated with any such transfer and that will even apply to the data subject - someone will need to have a process by which the subject suitably identifies themselves to establish that they do have a legitimate right to that information. My point is that debating calling accessing or disclosing or widgetting or blivoting does not further our real work, and that for any transfer, there is a sender and receiver.

Alan