[Gnso-epdp-team] For your review - SSAD Worksheet

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Mon May 27 13:31:06 UTC 2019

Dear EPDP Team,

Please find hereby for your review, the worksheet for the System for Standardized Access/Disclosure to Non-Public Registration Data (SSAD): https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uoolznpxb0JxddFZA5n9ueRkB4tjDOQQCoMeQWpbiSc/edit?usp=sharing.

There is lot of information to digest in this document so we would like to encourage you to first focus on:

  *   List of topics identified (page 6) – are there any topics missing?
  *   Proposed logical order to address topics (page 7) – does this order make sense? If not, how should it be reorganized and why?
  *   Objective for each topic (pages 9-21) – are the objectives identified for each topic the correct ones? What if anything is missing?
  *   Target date for completion (pages 9-21) – how much time do you estimate a specific topic needs to get addressed?
  *   For topics a-f (pages 9-18) confirm that the tasks identified are the correct ones and/or identify what tasks are missing.

Of course, input on other sections is welcome as well, but you’ll have an opportunity to further review those sections when the EPDP Team commences its deliberations on each of the topics identified.

Please share your group’s input on the questions identified above prior to Thursday’s EPDP Team meeting (14.00 UTC on 30 May 2019).

As a reminder, you can find all worksheets posted here: https://community.icann.org/x/5oaGBg.

Best regards,

Caitlin, Berry and Marika

Marika Konings
Vice President, Policy Development Support – GNSO, Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN)
Email: marika.konings at icann.org<mailto:marika.konings at icann.org>

Follow the GNSO via Twitter @ICANN_GNSO
Find out more about the GNSO by taking our interactive courses<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__learn.icann.org_courses_gnso&d=DwMGaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=7_PQAir-9nJQ2uB2cWiTDDDo5Hfy5HL9rSTe65iXLVM&m=5DXgId95wrCsHi--pxTiJD7bMB9r-T5ytCn7od3CF2Q&s=Cg5uQf0yAfw-qlFZ0WNBfsLmmtBNUiH0SuI6Vg-gXBQ&e=> and visiting the GNSO Newcomer pages<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__gnso.icann.org_sites_gnso.icann.org_files_gnso_presentations_policy-2Defforts.htm-23newcomers&d=DwMGaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=7_PQAir-9nJQ2uB2cWiTDDDo5Hfy5HL9rSTe65iXLVM&m=5DXgId95wrCsHi--pxTiJD7bMB9r-T5ytCn7od3CF2Q&s=tT-E2RoAucUb3pfL9zmlbRdq1sytaEf765KOEkBVCjk&e=>.