[Gnso-epdp-team] Schedule for additional calls for those interested to work on priority 2 worksheets

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Mon May 27 15:51:00 UTC 2019

Dear EPDP Team,

In follow up to one of the action items of the last EPDP Team meeting (“Support Staff to schedule additional calls to review and discuss priority 2 worksheets for those interested”) please find hereby the proposed schedule for these additional calls. As noted, these calls are intended for those EPDP Team members interested in working with the staff support team to further complete and refine the priority 2 worksheets. These calls will be recorded and for those not able to attend, you can also provide your input via the google docs (see https://community.icann.org/x/5oaGBg) in advance of the meetings.

  *   Monday, 03 June -  14:00-15:30 UTC
Display of information of affiliated vs. accredited privacy / proxy providers
Legal vs natural persons

  *   Wednesday, 12 June - 20:00 – 21.30 UTC
City field redaction
Data Retention

  *   Monday 17 June – 13:00 – 14:30 UTC
Potential OCTO Purpose
Feasibility of unique contacts to have a uniform anonymized email address

  *   TBC (post ICANN65)
Accuracy and WHOIS ARS
Of course, any updates made to the worksheets will be shared with the full EPDP Team for review.

Best regards,

Caitlin, Berry and Marika

Marika Konings
Vice President, Policy Development Support – GNSO, Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN)
Email: marika.konings at icann.org<mailto:marika.konings at icann.org>

Follow the GNSO via Twitter @ICANN_GNSO
Find out more about the GNSO by taking our interactive courses<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__learn.icann.org_courses_gnso&d=DwMGaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=7_PQAir-9nJQ2uB2cWiTDDDo5Hfy5HL9rSTe65iXLVM&m=5DXgId95wrCsHi--pxTiJD7bMB9r-T5ytCn7od3CF2Q&s=Cg5uQf0yAfw-qlFZ0WNBfsLmmtBNUiH0SuI6Vg-gXBQ&e=> and visiting the GNSO Newcomer pages<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__gnso.icann.org_sites_gnso.icann.org_files_gnso_presentations_policy-2Defforts.htm-23newcomers&d=DwMGaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=7_PQAir-9nJQ2uB2cWiTDDDo5Hfy5HL9rSTe65iXLVM&m=5DXgId95wrCsHi--pxTiJD7bMB9r-T5ytCn7od3CF2Q&s=tT-E2RoAucUb3pfL9zmlbRdq1sytaEf765KOEkBVCjk&e=>.