[Gnso-epdp-team] an EPDP Thanksgiving?

Matt Serlin matt at brandsight.com
Tue Nov 19 01:57:58 UTC 2019

Not to pile on, but I will anyway ☺

I’d also request the call to be cancelled…thank you.

Regards,
Matt

From: Gnso-epdp-team <gnso-epdp-team-bounces at icann.org> on behalf of "King, Brian via Gnso-epdp-team" <gnso-epdp-team at icann.org>
Date: Monday, November 18, 2019 at 3:46 PM
To: "Anderson, Marc" <mcanderson at verisign.com>
Cc: "gnso-epdp-team at icann.org" <gnso-epdp-team at icann.org>
Subject: Re: [Gnso-epdp-team] an EPDP Thanksgiving?

Me too, thanks.
Brian J. King
Director of Internet Policy and Industry Affairs
MarkMonitor / Part of Clarivate Analytics
Phone: +1 (443) 761-3726
brian.king at markmonitor.com

On Nov 18, 2019, at 4:31 PM, Anderson, Marc via Gnso-epdp-team <gnso-epdp-team at icann.org> wrote:
Janis,

I note that there is currently an EPDP meeting scheduled for November 28th. This is a major public holiday in the US. Looking at the member list this impacts over half the team. In some cases, entire constituencies would need to choose between missing the call or impacting their holidays. Considering we also have a call scheduled for the 26th of that same week, I’m requesting to cancel the call on the 28th.

Best,
Marc