[Gnso-epdp-team] Proposed agenda - EPDP Meeting #30 on Thursday, 21 November at 1400 UTC

Anderson, Marc mcanderson at verisign.com
Wed Nov 20 19:13:06 UTC 2019

For the 21 November meeting I’d like to suggest a change to the agenda.  We’ve received a response from Goran to questions Janis submitted to ICANN org, and also a response from the ICANN board to questions submitted on behalf of the working group.  These are significant developments and contain important outside input we have been hoping to receive to help inform our deliberations.  I suggest adding time on the agenda to discuss both.  It would be helpful if one of our ICANN Org liaisons could introduce the response from Goran and one of our Board Liaisons could introduce the Board response.  I have read both, but I think we would all benefit from a little context and framing.

I also suggest moving the Financial Building block discussion up in the agenda covering that one first.  Following our discussion on this topic in Montreal, James and I put together a draft asking for help from ICANN org on this building block.  I had hoped that draft would have generated some responses, but seeing as it has not, it would be good to discuss on the call.  It is imperative that we better understand the financial implications of our recommendations and I think we need help from ICANN Org on this as soon as possible.

Best,

Marc